We’re sorry, your donation process failed. Please try again or contact site support.
- Conference “The sarcophagus found in Verona and the Templars”
- Arnau de Torroja (1118-1184). Master General of the Temple, from 1180, he died in Verona and was buried, according to recent research, next to the Church of San Fermo Maggiore.
- The Templar killed, a thousand-year investigation
- The last (or penultimate) secret of the Templars
- The studies direct the attribution to Arnau De Torroja pending the DNA test