In agreement with the Municipality and the Diocese of Verona, the shrine and the tomb were given in concession to the Catholic Templars Association of Italy for their custody, restoration and enhancement.
The tomb and the aedicule need an intervention to make them accessible and open to the millions of fans in the world of the history of the Templars.
• Ready-made architectural and restoration project (Arch. Martini) and approved by the Superintendency
• Agreement with the Municipality, the Diocese of Verona and the Parish of S. Fermo: various authorizations
• Specialized firm already identified
Ready-made architectural and restoration project (Arch. Martini) and approved by the Superintendency
WORKS ALREADY MADE
• SCAFFOLDING AND ROOF CLEANING
• CLEANING OF EXTERNAL STONE PARTS
• RESTORATION and CONSOLIDATION of the SARCOPHAGUS
… for a total of approx. € 50,000 provided by the Ministry for Cultural Heritage and Activities and for Tourism.
WORKS TO BE DONE
• CRYSTAL PANELS
• WALL PARAMENT
– washing and restoration of the FLOORING;
– closing of the loggia by installing CRYSTAL PANELS surrounded by profiles to close the loggia, in order to prevent further deterioration and allow its visit;
– arrangement of the WALL PARAMENT (removal of superficial deposits and incoherent grouting, resumption of the stylisation of the joints, surface consolidation and chromatic revision);
– demolition of incoherent, pulverized PLASTERS and laying of restorative plaster;
– cleaning of STONE PARTS and restoration of stone anchors and grouting
• REALIZATION OF THE PEDESTRIAN PATH
• FLOORING RESTORATION
– construction of pedestrian ACCESS with appropriate steps and pantograph platform for the removal of architectural barriers;
– new heating and cooling systems with humidity control and mechanized air changes.
– new electrical system, video surveillance and home automation management of internal and external lighting;
– realization of MULTIMEDIA PROJECT using multimedia aids (totems, touchscreen boards, audio system) for setting up museum space
Economic coverage provided
The accrued tax credit is divided into 3 annual installments. More precisely:
natural persons and entities that do not carry out commercial activities benefit from the tax credit in the tax return;
for companies and sole proprietorships the tax credit can be used as compensation.
Keep a copy of the cash payment with the reason for payment that identifies the beneficiary object / entity.
The tax code to be used for the compensation of the tax credit for the Art Bonus is 6842 (resolution of the Inland Revenue 116 / E / 2014).
Dedicated page on ArtBonus website
Registration in the Register of Donors
PRIVATE: from 400 €
COMPANIES: from € 2,000
Donation tax deduction: ArtBonus also valid in favor of dealers. Tax credit up to 65% of the donation. Both individuals and companies (different ceilings). If the donation in cash is intended for concessionaires or custodians of public cultural assets, the Art Bonus applies only if the donation is made for maintenance, protection and restoration of a public good.
Law 29 July 2014, n. 106 and subsequent amendments Conversion, with amendments, of the decree-law 31 May 2014, n. 83 Urgent provisions for the protection of cultural heritage, the development of culture and the revitalization of tourism
(Official Gazette 30 July 2014, n. 175)
SPONSORSHIP AS A BUSINESS COST for ADVERTISING or EXCHANGE GOODS
Companies and businesses, especially local ones
GOLD SPONSOR (single): starting from € 20,000
SILVER SPONSORS: starting from € 5,000
TECHNICAL SPONSOR: value of the goods exchange
BRAND INSERTION AND MEDIA EXHIBITION (website, press conference, magazines, …)
For sponsorships contact us
more than 400€
Art Bonus – Associazione “Templari Cattolici d’Italia” – Loggiato trecentesco chiesa S. Fermo – Codice fiscale o P. Iva del donatore – Restauro e riqualificazione loggiato trecentesco “Arnau de Torroja”.
Associazione Templari Cattolici d’Italia
with Credit card or Paypal
SHARE THE PROJECT
What we do
The Templars of today are volunteers who take care of the recovery and custody of places linked to the ancient Order of the Poor Knights of Christ. Numerous initiatives are carried out on a daily basis: conferences, conventions, custody of places of worship and support for pilgrims in places of prayer and in many sanctuaries.
Carrying out daily the eternal values of Christian chivalry, especially those of service and defense linked to the ancient order of the Templars.